There are so many aspects of Catholicism that I could write about, but this blog's focus is on family traditions. Do you have one that you'd like to share? A Catholic custom or a family recipe relating to a Feast day or holy day? I'd love to hear about it. Please drop me a line and share the way your family celebrates your Catholic heritage.


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Good Finances Prayer

shared by Andrea M.:

GOOD FINANCES – INFANT OF PRAGUE
Pray one decade of the rosary and the following prayer:
Precious Infant Jesus, help me to straighten out my financial problems. Release your wisdom so that I may be a good steward over all that You have given me. If my problems seem beyond repair, help me find a way, Your way, to meet my obligations. I place this need before you, knowing that You will guide me to find a good solution. Please grant me the patience, tolerance and spirit and to have courage as I go forth to make my way in life and support my loved ones. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment